Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,080   Online: 990

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Boise APUG Meet UP

As was said in a previous thread, my wife and I are visiting Boise this weekend persuant to a move. I've been in contact with a few Boise APUGgers and we've decided to meet to start a local "chapter".

So, Saturday 4pm at Boise Darkroom and Supply on Fairview (I think - I don't live in Boise yet). I may be a little late (house hunting), but Tom (the owner) and John Moore will be there.

Feel free to RSVP in this thread.

See you Saturday.

Steve
    The soul never thinks without an image.
    - Aristotle

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Never fails... there's a twist!

So, it turns out that it's THIS weekend that Tom is going out of town!

We can still meet there, since the shop will be open, and then go out for a brew... Or we can just meet up at one of our local watering holes.

Sorry for the confusion!

John

Quote Originally Posted by magic823
    As was said in a previous thread, my wife and I are visiting Boise this weekend persuant to a move. I've been in contact with a few Boise APUGgers and we've decided to meet to start a local "chapter".

So, Saturday 4pm at Boise Darkroom and Supply on Fairview (I think - I don't live in Boise yet). I may be a little late (house hunting), but Tom (the owner) and John Moore will be there.

Feel free to RSVP in this thread.

See you Saturday.

Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let's pick a restaurant or someplace else so we aren't keeping an employee past closing.

Steve
    - Aristotle

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Piper Pub & Grill

How about the Piper Pub & Grill? It's in the heart of downtown, (150 N 8th Street) and there's a parking garage attached. I can send you directions if you need them.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JLMoore3
    How about the Piper Pub & Grill? It's in the heart of downtown, (150 N 8th Street) and there's a parking garage attached. I can send you directions if you need them.

John
    Attach them here and let's set the time to 5:30pm.

Steve
    - Aristotle

Images
    Sorry I can't make it either. Hoist one for me.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Directions...

Piper Pub & Grill is on the 2nd floor at the corner of N 8th & W Main. The building fills the whole block & has a parking garage. Enter on W Main Street (note the 1-way arrows downtown). If you can park on the 2nd floor, then the entrance is right there- go through the glass doors & turn left after Gino's.

Here's a map of the area...

John (Alpha Flying Monkey) Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    So, how did the meeting go and which one of you fellers did I see up in Stanley last weekend. Was that a Shen Ho

Shooter
    Medium Format
    When and where did you all meet? I was down near the Piper at 5:30 this last saturday, but didn't see anyone photographic-ish inside. I'm a bit young too, so I was skeptic on going in...

We should arrange another meet next weekend, perhaps?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I don't know what the other folks' schedules are, but I'm out of town this weekend. How about 1st Thursday? We try to get out for each one & maybe we could get together... Either that, or at least on Saturday (March 4).

Quote Originally Posted by Will Whelan
    When and where did you all meet? I was down near the Piper at 5:30 this last saturday, but didn't see anyone photographic-ish inside. I'm a bit young too, so I was skeptic on going in...

We should arrange another meet next weekend, perhaps?
    John (Alpha Flying Monkey) Moore
    http://www.flyingmonkeystudio.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin