Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,833   Online: 1164

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Any one in Hong Kong

Have shifted To Hong Kong from New Zealand about 6 weeks ago, looking to meet other photographers, find about about good labs and darkroom facilities.

David
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David a good backgammon buddy of mine lives in Hong Kong. He is the one who purchased my Mamiya for me. Let me find his email address and I will PM it to you. He is into underwater photography. Also a member of apug, but I don't think he comes here much.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    David a good backgammon buddy of mine lives in Hong Kong. He is the one who purchased my Mamiya for me. Let me find his email address and I will PM it to you. He is into underwater photography. Also a member of apug, but I don't think he comes here much.
    Thanks Aggie
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    found it and am sending it via PM. His name is Harry. You'll like him. Just don't play backgammon with him.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Right, no backgammon

How about Mahjong?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    found it and am sending it via PM. His name is Harry. You'll like him. Just don't play backgammon with him.
    David Boyce

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    can i have the email as well? I will be stationed at Hong Kong for the next 6 months or so.. David, Can i have ur email? my email is pegasus97104@yahoo.com

I may need a lot of help from you to "settle down" my photographic hobby

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    sugi ask David for it, I spent a while going through my old saved emails to find it.
    Non Digital Diva

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin