Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,864   Posts: 1,583,192   Online: 780

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

One-four for a copy

Hello!
    I'm moving to Ullapool in the NW of Scotland next week to work at the youth hostel there till october, and I'd love to hear from and maybe meet IRL any APUGGERS in this beautiful part of the world, especially those with outdoorsy/monochromatic tendencies. Email address is charmingman71@hotmail.co.uk. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

PS-if anyone wants to let me use their darkroom from time to time........

ATB!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I remember when it was one-nine for a copy and we were using illegal AM rigs. Mine was a Stalker 9 with uppers and lowers.

-----------My Flickr-----------
    Anáil nathrach, ortha bháis is beatha, do chéal déanaimh.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin