Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,772   Posts: 1,484,359   Online: 1193

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'll be thinking of you, Aggie, as I lounge on the beach in south Texas this week!! I shall raise a cold beer toast to all you snowy apuggers!
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    snowed on Les and I in Joshua Tree NP a couple of days ago. wind and dirt and a little rain have filled the truck.

lee\c

Shooter
    Large Format
    Ok,

Utah Snow country

Texas Snow country

New Mwxico Snow country

Part of Florida Snow country

15 miles North of Los Angeles, California Snow country Yes 1700/1800 ft up in the San Gabriels may be a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Almost 1pm starting to rain and it is 40F may be just may be

?????Jan??????

Images
    With the snow blowing as hard as it is it is hard to get a good meausrement here. Average measurement was a foot and more supposed to come tonight. Looks like the clouds finally stopped blowing into colorado and we might get the three more inches predicted tonight.

Now I just wish the wind would quit blowing.

Hoping for a snow day.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Aggie
    did you stop to make some snow angels???

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Power went out about 3 hours ago. I am going to have to go to town to get gas for the generator.
    art is about managing compromise

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We haven't had snow here since I had the snowblower fixed. Best $300 I ever spent.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan Pietrzak
    Ok,

Utah Snow country

Texas Snow country

New Mwxico Snow country

Part of Florida Snow country

15 miles North of Los Angeles, California Snow country Yes 1700/1800 ft up in the San Gabriels may be a 1/4 to 1/2 inch. Almost 1pm starting to rain and it is 40F may be just may be

?????Jan??????
    Verdugo Hills/Glendale Snow country???

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just got back from Day two of tramping through the white stuff. I was knee deep at times. Mental note, water proof snowboots before using them. All the trails were closed in the canyon for good reason. You had to have 4x4 and chains to go up to the tunnels and through to the east side. I got sick of everytime I would stop fro a great shot, 20 more cars were following me and these hordes of digigizmoists would pile out to stand in a large group around me. Today I didn't see a single film camera. This historic event and besides one guy with his zone VI yesterday, I was the only one shooting film.

Robert Teague be proud of me, I shot 7 rolls of color today. I'll be up there again tomorrow with a lot more color and B&W film. I probably will melt of by tomorrow afternoon. It was snowing as I left though. The great white throne was plastered, and Cable Mt. had huge flows of ice cascading off the sides. All I can say is wow!
    Non Digital Diva

Images
    SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!! Work cancelled because of snow. WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! Yes, teachers get excited about snow days too.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin