Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,968   Online: 1028

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie
    Aggie
    did you stop to make some snow angels???
    How about Angels Landing plastered with snow and ice? That was as close to a snow angel as I got. BTW, I willhave to send you the good negs to print since I'm not so equipped for color, yet.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Shmoo,

YES SNOW IN THE VERDUGOS, on saturday I looked out the back and yes snow. I had been trying to do somthing late friday and most of saturday morning.

Snow twice in 5 years not much but still some white stuff. Last year it was 30 plus inches of rain from Late Dec to early Feb. It is nice to have a new roof $10,00 grumble, grumble. But it sure beats moving the bed 3 or 4 time at night just to keep dry.

I still love my house and where I live

Jan Pietrzak

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Must have been quite a storm, as we had snow down into the foothills of the Catalinas north of town. Don't have a 4x4, so I didn't try to get up into the mountains for a shot, but it sure was nice to look at from town. First real precipitation we've had in three months in Tucson, about time. tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You guys are getting all our snow. Please give it back. Thanks.

Signed,
    Stephanie

PS. You can keep some of it, I suppose.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin