Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,913   Posts: 1,521,690   Online: 1061

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Travel Photography

As I sit here in my new house listening to the Man in Black's "I've been everywhere", I wonder if anyone out there is a "paid" travel photographer.

If so, how did you get started? Any advice? Sites to see? People to talk to?

thanks,
    david b (almost in albuquerque)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Within that musical context, I must say that being "almost in albuquerque" is better than being stuck in Lodi (again).

I've travelled, I've photographed, and I've been paid. But, the payment was for doing other business, so I don't qualify.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Ralph....somehow I knew you would respond.

Well I have a few boxes in ABQ and a few more in Santa Fe.

I'll be in ABQ by our meeting.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Hey david,
    I used to print for this guy who would take his equipment with him to resorts and trade advertising shots of the resort for a stay there. He said that worked at alot of places in the Carribbean(?). He lives in Santa Fe. His last name is Weiss.
    Todd

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin