Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,056   Posts: 1,561,475   Online: 965

Thread: Scotland Photos

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

Scotland Photos

Hi to all,

some weeks ago I visited my friend John E. Robertson in Dundee, the most famous RF photographer in Scotland , AFAIK ! He's been an APUG member too.
    Met him in the www some years ago , at pgallery.net and CVUG first, later at RFF again, and over the years our contact developed to a point where we had to meet personally. We spent 5 great days up there in Scotland, John drove us to the nices places in the eastern part of the country, about 700 mls in 5 days and the sun was out almost all the time !

I've now put up a new Scotland album on my own site,

www.bersac.de

with a colour and a B&W section containing what I consider to be the best of my Scottish impressions. This is a beautiful and, for me, in some way also a magic land of a kind I had not seen before. I am afraid I caught that Scotland virus yet and it will be impossible not to go there, at least one more time.

The B&Ws ( four of them are posted already here in the gallery) were shot with my Ricoh 35, the slides with my Nikon SLR and a zoom, which I always use for slides. Tho strictly analog maybe this is not in the center of the interests of the print afficionados, but who ever is simply interested in photographs should please go to www.bersac.de , open the Scotland album, B&W and colour. The navigation is set up with a new window opening for each pic on which you click in the index. To get back to the album page just close the window. All comments appreciated !

Regards,
    Bertram
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scottprint002B.jpg   scottprint003.jpg  
    A la recherche du temps perdu: www. bersac.de

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rfshootist
    Hi to all,

some weeks ago I visited my friend John E. Robertson in Dundee, the most famous RF photographer in Scotland , AFAIK ! He's been an APUG member too.
    Met him in the www some years ago , at pgallery.net and CVUG first, later at RFF again, and over the years our contact developed to a point where we had to meet personally. We spent 5 great days up there in Scotland, John drove us to the nices places in the eastern part of the country, about 700 mls in 5 days and the sun was out almost all the time !

I've now put up a new Scotland album on my own site,

www.bersac.de

with a colour and a B&W section containing what I consider to be the best of my Scottish impressions. This is a beautiful and, for me, in some way also a magic land of a kind I had not seen before. I am afraid I caught that Scotland virus yet and it will be impossible not to go there, at least one more time.

The B&Ws ( four of them are posted already here in the gallery) were shot with my Ricoh 35, the slides with my Nikon SLR and a zoom, which I always use for slides. Tho strictly analog maybe this is not in the center of the interests of the print afficionados, but who ever is simply interested in photographs should please go to www.bersac.de , open the Scotland album, B&W and colour. The navigation is set up with a new window opening for each pic on which you click in the index. To get back to the album page just close the window. All comments appreciated !

Regards,
    Bertram
    Looks like you had a nice day in Crail and Anstruther

Lachlan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I recognize Anstruther,( I remember a pub there called The Craws Nest), and I think one of the shots is of the Royal golf club at St. Andrews that overlooks the sea.
    I have only been to Scotland once to attend a photography course at St. Andrews University nearly twenty years ago, but wasn't able to see much of the area, we spent most of the days in lectures ,and the studio, and our nights in the darkroom until about 2am.
    I'm glad you enjoyed your visit Bertram, I too hope to go back one day, it is indeed a magical land.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Another Scotland fan ;-)
    ________

Regards
    Folker

MonoArt - fine photographs

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Folks, you have perfectly identified the places where we have been,some B&Ws are shot at Edradour, the smallest destillery in Scotland , and one of the landscapes is Queens View.
    And yes, I am one of the Scotland fans now, must go back there soon, still so much to discover, but i did like the people too there.
    Thanks for looking !
    bertram
    A la recherche du temps perdu: www. bersac.de

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin