Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,523   Posts: 1,572,313   Online: 823

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Most of you good Kansasans must be aware of the Great Plains Nature Photographers. Their annual meeting is often held in Wichita. This year it is on November 18 at the Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, KS. The guest speaker is George Lepp. Some of the great previous speakers have been Joel Sartore and Sam Abell from National Geographic, and Art Wolfe. For the latest information visit Great Plains Nature Photographers.

Jim, almost a Kansan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    rlingg

The flooded timber you refer to is definitely in El Dorado Lake. That area of the lake would be pretty hard to get to, but there is more in the southern areas that would be much more accessible. Don't know about using LF in a boat, though...

Russ
    Last edited by b1bmsgt; 07-23-2006 at 12:20 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Add name of member
    R.L. Sisco
    MSgt, USAF, Retired

Do you have an
    Electro 35 or other
    Yashica that you
    would like Refurbished?
    Check out:
    www.camerarefurb.com

My Gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey guys, first post here

I'm not in Kansas, but like pandino, pretty darn close. I've pretty much grown up in Kansas City, MO. Just a couple weeks ago I took a road trip to Denver and drove right smack through the middle of Kansas. I would have liked to shoot more but I was on a schedule!

Just thought I'd toss in another voice from the Heartland!

-Chris
    "Technology is a big destroyer of emotion and truth. Opportunity doesn't do anything for creativity. Yeah, it makes it easier and you can get home sooner, but it doesn't make you a more creative person. That's the disease you have to fight in any creative field.. ease of use." - Jack White

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin