Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,826   Online: 793

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Arkansas?

I'll be wending my way to Arkansas next week, hope to be in the Little Rock area by the 24th or 25th and out to Petit Jean on the 26th and 27th for a family reunion. I'll be bringing my LF gear with me, anyone in the area game for a visit? I have family in Jacksonville and Conway I'll be visiting.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Gary! I live in LR. Give me a "holler" when you get down here and I would enjoy meeting you. I shoot medium format and occasionally 35mm but would love to see a "big gun" up close. PM me and I will give you my cell number.

Sunny Roller
    "Never assume that children will remain where you last saw them." --From the Lawn*Boy Operator's Manual

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    If you come to Tulsa, Oklahoma let me know. I know, I know, not even close just feeling lonely over here.
    Prints available in the APUG GAllery
    www.gaylarsonphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Larson
    If you come to Tulsa, Oklahoma let me know. I know, I know, not even close just feeling lonely over here.
    Wish I could, but we don't have that much time. Seems someone needs to organise a gathering for that area, eh?
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A gathering in this area would be great.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I'm close in Memphis, but the dates won't work for me to run over. I used to Autox at the Petit Jean airport some. Its beautiful country.
    Ron
    Memphis

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Who all lives in Arkansas and where? For the longest time, I thought I was the only APUG member in Arkansas. Where have you guys been?

Sunny
    "Never assume that children will remain where you last saw them." --From the Lawn*Boy Operator's Manual

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I live up near Fayetteville.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You folks should be sure your location is entered into your personal data in your profile, that way others can get an idea where you are at. Of course if you want to remain obscure and hidden......

There is a function in the Apug member search that will look up by location, so if you want to be found, be sure you CAN be found.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey ya'll!

We are meeting at Petit Jean State Park tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. if anyone is in the area. Campground B, Site 15--look for the silver pop-up camper.

Sunny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin