Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,941   Online: 1213

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Seattle Washington

Going out to Seattle Washington on August 14. Will have the entire day on the 15th available if anyone wants to hook up. Please PM me...
    Best, Peter

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well that's a new one. The APUG dating service! LOL. Have fun in Seattle. Personally I will be in Dominica leading a group of 13. We will be spending our time hiking, photographing and diving. Such a tough life!
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Schrager
    Going out to Seattle Washington on August 14. Will have the entire day on the 15th available if anyone wants to hook up. Please PM me...
    Best, Peter
    That's funny. I used to live in New Milford, CT and then I moved out here to the east side of Seattle. I can't meet you since the 15th is a weekday and I still work. If you want any ideas for road trips or hiking, let me know.

-R

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin