Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,919   Posts: 1,521,951   Online: 1134

Thread: Sacramento

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Sacramento

I'll be visiting family north of Sacramento in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for some locations worth visiting.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Hi DBP,
    If you like to drive, my favorite trip is 5 North from Sacto to Red Bluff, then 36 West, through beautiful forests on a windey road to the Coast. Not for everyone, but I love it. And of course, Kerik is in Placerville! Best, Rory

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    What town or area North of Sac? I grew up in that area and may be able to give you some ideas. Also, what do you like to photograph?

Brentwood, Contra Costa County, California, USA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    You will want to visit some of the little towns among the levees in the Delta region: Isleton is not to be missed, and the historic Ryde Hotel is also worth checking out.

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kenmeyersphoto
    What town or area North of Sac? I grew up in that area and may be able to give you some ideas. Also, what do you like to photograph?
    I'll be staying at Beale. I photograph almost anything that catches my fancy, though I am partial to humanity and its artifacts.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin