Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,536   Posts: 1,646,027   Online: 951

Shooter
    4x5 Format

APUGgers and LF Shooters in Istanbul?

Hello From Iraq!

I will be in Istanbul Oct 13-15 and then on to Trabzon, Lake Van, and Nemrut Dagi. If there are any fellow APUGgers who are LF shooters who would like to get together over that weekend for a Turkish coffee and long chat about photography, please PM me and let's connect. It would be a real treat to "talk shop" with a fellow photographer for a couple of hours and to meet a Turkish member of APUG.

Please get in touch if you're interested. Many thanks!
    Michael McClellan
    Documentary Photographer
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    http://www.MichaelMcClellan.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'll probably never get to travel that part of the world but love to see the images from a LF photographer who did. Please keep us posted.

Good luck,

Alan.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mmcclellan View Post
    Hello From Iraq!

I will be in Istanbul Oct 13-15 and then on to Trabzon, Lake Van, and Nemrut Dagi. If there are any fellow APUGgers who are LF shooters who would like to get together over that weekend for a Turkish coffee and long chat about photography, please PM me and let's connect. It would be a real treat to "talk shop" with a fellow photographer for a couple of hours and to meet a Turkish member of APUG.

Please get in touch if you're interested. Many thanks!
    PM sent. I should be arriving in Istanbul tomorrow pm and will be in Turkey until October 24.

Sandy King

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin