Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,531   Posts: 1,572,525   Online: 1075

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I have some images I would like to share , but I have never added attachments on APUG
    how do I do it?
    thanks in advance
    bob

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    I have some images I would like to share , but I have never added attachments on APUG
    how do I do it?
    thanks in advance
    bob
    After you click on "Post Reply" - scroll down the reply page until you see the "button" for "Manage Attachments".

Click on that and a pop up window will provide you with the ability to browse your computer and upload up to three attachments in various supported file types.

Note that the file size limitations are fairly "severe" so if you are using PS etc. you will need to resize down JPEGs to about 700 on the long side and probably only save in high res (not extra high or finest).

Shooter
    35mm
    I was looking forward to shooting the fall colors but the 2ft of snow we got here in Buffalo a few weeks back brought all the leaves down.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Thanks George
    I will try to post over the next week my Famous Swan photograph, I will show the tame images rather than the more explicit.*see my first post*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin