Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,862   Posts: 1,583,181   Online: 730

Thread: Kuala Lumpur

Shooter
    35mm

Kuala Lumpur

Does anyone have suggestions on where the best shops for B & W paper / chemicals are in Kuala Lumpur? So far I've searched but nothing comes up except for digital / color supplies. Any info appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This website is a good place to ask the question. They're a helpful group.

http://www.photomalaysia.com/
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks for the info!

There's not much choice on film / etc in Cambodia. I'm looking forward to stocking up on my trip!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You're welcome. Never been to Cambodia, but I've spent some time with their neighbours. It's a lovely part of the world, nice people. Look forward to seeing some of your pictures when you get back.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin