Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,542   Posts: 1,544,394   Online: 1020

Thread: !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Lucky you! Can't help with what to shoot but I would look into the catherdrals in the area.

lee\c

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    AFTER Tarn?

Well, if you travel inland a bit you'll be in the foothills of the Pyrenees... Travel right across, and you will be in the heartland of Occitania. A bit south, there's nothern Spain...

If you can't find countless photo opportunities in southern France I think you should give your camera to me!
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

3 weeks Aggie?? What luck?! Wish I had the money to spend 3wks photographing and traveling! What camera ya going to use and what do you mostly plan on shooting?

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I don't have any suggestions, I just wanted to say I AM JEALOUS!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aggie @ Jan 1 2003, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>My main question is, After Tarn, What other areas of France would be good&#33;&nbsp; I may spend up to three weeks there.
    Any help would be grateful
    </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    Well ... You **MUST** go to ... Uh ... I don&#39;t know how to give directions ....

The only way ... you&#39;ll *have* to take me with you.

Nice Try?
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Gran Canyon du Verdon is in the south eastern region of France and is quite beautiful. Also in the "neighborhood is a region famous for red clay spires. I can&#39;t think of the name of it at the moment, with some fast internet research, you should be able to find it easily enough. I was there about 6 or 7 years ago and it&#39;s certainly worth visiting.
    - William Levitt

Carcassone(sp?) is a picturesque walled city and there are many great Cathar castels in that area. Ken

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin