Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,266   Posts: 1,680,801   Online: 680

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have to print this and put it in my camera bag! Thanks!!!

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Goldfarb View Post
    Credentialed press photographers in New York City have access to more places than the general public. An official Press Pass, obtained from the Police Department, can get them past police barriers in many cases (as long as they don't interfere and aren't in any danger themselves, obviously), press areas at public events, or other areas where photography might be restricted or a tripod permit required. I think the application just requires a letter from the editor of the publication or agency the photographer is working for. I'm not sure how this works out for, say freelance photographers not affiliated with an agency or bloggers.
    I have used Press Pass in Las Vegas for events....the pass is issued by the publication and or the event promotions.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin