Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,960   Posts: 1,558,267   Online: 937

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am seeking a fellow photographer - traveler for a trip that I am planning. This is a trip of about 10-12 days duration to photograph the culture of the Incas. This will be during the period of May-June 2003. I work in large format - black and white exclusively. The ideal person would share an interest in this culture and it's archaelogical sites, be somewhat knowledgable about large format photography, have the time and desire to participate in this excursion, and be conversant in Spanish.

This would be an excellent learning experience for those interested in or just learning large format. If any are interested you may email me.

Regards,
    Donald Miller
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    </span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dnmilikan @ Jan 11 2003, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I am seeking a fellow photographer - traveler for a trip that I am planning. This is a trip of about 10-12 days duration to photograph the culture of the Incas. This will be during the period of May-June 2003. I work in large format - black and white exclusively. The ideal person would share an interest in this culture and it&#39;s archaelogical sites, be somewhat knowledgable about large format photography, have the time and desire to participate in this excursion, and be conversant in Spanish.

This would be an excellent learning experience for those interested in or just learning large format. If any are interested you may email me.

Regards,
    Donald Miller </td></tr></table><span class='postcolor'>
    You are not seeking a fellow traveler, you want someone to help you carry all that stuff.....

Just kidding, if you ever come down Mexico´s way let me know, we can get together and do the Mayan ruins in Yucatan.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Jorge where do you live in Mexico? I get down there at least 2 or 3 times a year for scuba diving. Would love to extend the trip to do some LF in the Yucatan.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jorge...spoken as a true ULF user...LOL ...and yes there was another criteria that I forgot to mention...a strong back...Hey, I may take you up on the Yucatan ruins at some point...Wanting to do a photo book ultimately on related subject matter.

Later,
    Don Miller
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Eric, I live in Queretaro. Which is in the Central part of Mexico. I am about 8 hours from Yucatan driving or 2 hours by plane. If you come here let me know and maybe we can plan something.

Don, by all means work your way up here and I will be glad to share a trip with you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin