Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,304   Online: 909

I just got back from Europe and thought others might be interested in this. Basically, Paris was terrible. Not even the ext. of museums or outdoor monuments like the Arc De Triomphe the security force said no. The only go was in Reims with almost unlimited access exc. the int. of museums which I expected anyway. Amsterdam was much better, though the same for the int. of museums.

Oh, and of course 1 attempted pickpocket in Amsterdam.

A great trip despite the Parisians policies and a significant amount of rudeness (even refused service at one restaraunt) there. But the sites made it worthwhile anyway and wouldn't change a thing about the trip. Now, I've got about 30 negs to process!

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Not sure Aggie though I got the feeling he didn't like us Americans as he gave us a not very nice look and just refused to come to the table after about 15min wait. It was a real small cafe and we certainly were the only Americans there. Luckily it only happened once.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin