Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,158   Online: 766

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boston MA

Shooter
    35mm
    Looks like we'll have plenty of places and activities to choose from!

Chris

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Even thought this is an older thread, I'm glad to have found it, as I'll be in Boston (downtown) from November 18th - 20th, with all 3 days available for shooting!
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not a great photo-op, but the Mapparium, at the Christian Science publishing house, on Mass Ave next to the mother church is always worth a visit.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks. if any Bostonians are intersted in meeting up to do some shooting, that would be great
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With a 12 year old, I'd emphasize the historical sites. There's something about seeing a site you've read about in history books. Of course, a 12yo may not have the same tolerance for this as I do, so I wouldn't overdo it.

I enjoy seeing some of the older cemeteries in the city.

And I recommend Harpoon Brewery.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Luckily I won't have any 12 year old kids with me, so the Brewery sounds very likely

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin