Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,733   Posts: 1,515,292   Online: 908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    It's pretty old topic, but I'd like to know what happend with your trip to Kosovo?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nino View Post
    It's pretty old topic, but I'd like to know what happend with your trip to Kosovo?
    It didn't happen. The very last moment something completely out of my hands and out of the blue terminated the trip before it had even begun and with it hopes and dreams that I had placed upon it.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram View Post
    It didn't happen. The very last moment something completely out of my hands and out of the blue terminated the trip before it had even begun and with it hopes and dreams that I had placed upon it.
    Everything that we talked about when you were preparing your trip still stands - at least on my side.

I still have a spare guest room,my lab is still operational, now I have even more cameras than before, and another news - now I can do color, too - I just did a round of E6....

So, whenever you feel like changing the scenery - you're welcome to visit, and we could organize some serious sightseeing and traveling around Croatia....

But, I'm afraid that my spare mountain bike is now way below what you're used to

Denis
    Last edited by Denis P.; 11-26-2009 at 02:06 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: typos....

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you Denis.
    Its really good to hear from you after all this time.
    I am presently stuck at this swamp over here, but trust me, I will take my first opportunity to travel "up there" and meet you.
    Of course, you are also always invited "down here".
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin