Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,959   Posts: 1,558,095   Online: 1069

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    A month?! In a really interesting place?! I don't even want to think about how many rolls I'd want to take :rolleyes: How 'bout a bulk loader.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Take 220 instead of 120 and double the number of rolls you can carry in the same space.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sounds like a nice trip Rory. I normally plan my travel with an average of 12 rolls of 120 a shooting day if the trip is with my RZ. (I do alot of in camera dupes). Then plan on whether I will be dedicating the trip to B/W or color. Then I will choose what speeds, my normal is 50/400/3200. It really all depends on what your objectives are with your trip and what you intend on doing with the images later. Have a great time and the best of shooting to you.

scott

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Palantiri7 View Post
    Hiya folks,

I'm in the process of planning a month-long trip to Chile. I haven't decided on which part of the country to concentrate on yet, though. Anyway, I will be using my Rollei MF system for this trip and I am a bit stumped as to how many rolls of 120 film to carry. I usually use an 8x10 camera so, thus, I have been sort of conditioned in making each picture count. I plan to, if possible, buy all my film before I set off. I was curious as to how many rolls of 120 film you would take on this trip, or a similar trip. Thank you all!
    Depends on whether you're a 'sniper' or a 'machine gunner'. If you're used to large format, why change your shooting habits? Why not take a 'point and shoot' as an 'insurance policy' for any off the cuff moments?

Sounds like a great trip, so I hope you enjoy it and get all the shots you'd wish for.

PJ.
    Paul Jenkin (a late developer...)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin