Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,744   Online: 793

Shooter
    35mm

Arizona APUGer's February meeting

After our successful initial January meeting, those who attended have decided to schedule a February meeting as well. This time, we would like everyone to bring some gear and some photos to share with the group. I am offering my home as the meeting place, as it is fairly centrally located near 19th Ave. and Thomas, less than a mile from both the I-17 and the I-10. If someone wants to suggest an alternative meeting place, I'm fine with that as well. Otherwise, please email me and I will send you my exact address.

The meeting will be on Saturday, February 28, at 2 PM. Remember, bring some "stuff" and some photos to share, or if not, just bring yourself.

We're looking forward to meeting you and expanding our group.

Regards,

Dave

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have it on my calendar. Personally, I am not big on going into people's homes, but I will try to be there. That is close to our spring break with reports cards and other requirements. When I have a rough school week, I tend to hibernate rather than open up. Still, I will set the goal to attend.
    "I, in humility, am willing to learn, when you, in humility, are ready to teach." Rusty Tripod

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin