Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,930   Posts: 1,585,389   Online: 992

Shooter
    Medium Format

Photo Labs in Vegas

Howdy everybody!

I'll be going to Las Vegas later this month and will be staying for a considerable length of time. Could anybody tell me about any good photo labs in the area that process medium format film? And is there anyone there you know that can do some CLA for some old lenses?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sahara Camera (corner of Sahara and Eastern) has machine processing. Not sure about Casey's Camera down on Trop. I think they send their's out. No place for CLA. Most of the stuff gets sent to CA. Dip and Dunk would be in Arizona or in Colorado. May be something in Salt Lake but I am not sure.
    Ric

dmr
    Shooter
    35mm
    I would second the recommendation of Sahara Camera. I bought a lens from them some time ago, very nice people. One of the surviving Real Camera Shops<tm> in the area.

I've been by Casey's many times, never stopped in. No particular reason, just never did.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    There was a good commercial lab over on Industrial Drive and they turned e6 around in an hour. Could be gone now, though...Evan Clarke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the tips guys! I'll check out that Sahara Camera when I get there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nevermind, it's gone to 2600 W.
    Last edited by werra; 07-27-2009 at 10:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin