Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,540   Posts: 1,572,768   Online: 885

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

FAVA- Six-State Photography Show

March 1 – April 10, 2009

FAVA’s 29th juried photography exhibition, open to photographers in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

2009 Juror: Christopher A. Yates (Assistant Professor of Art at Columbus College of Art and Design. Independent Art Critic and Contributor to the Columbus Dispatch)

Firelands Association for the Visual Arts
    39 South Main Street
    Oberlin, Ohio 44074
    phone: (440) 774-7158
    fax: (440) 775-1107
    email: favagallery@oberlin.net

The show opening is Sunday, March 1, 2009, 2-4 PM. I am happy to say I was juried in, my fourth consecutive year. Will there be any other photographers from Apug at the opening?

John Powers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John,

Congrats on getting juried in again. It's a long way for me, but I'm going to try to make the opening despite that. Will you and Dolly be there?

Lee

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee L View Post
    John,

Congrats on getting juried in again. It's a long way for me, but I'm going to try to make the opening despite that. Will you and Dolly be there?

Lee
    Thanks Lee. Yeah, what is it ten blocks from your house to the show? We plan to be there. The awards presentation is at 3 PM.

I saw the sign in list for submissions but it was in people's handwriting and I am not sure their mothers would recognize the signatures. That was why I asked if anyone else from here was going. It would be nice to meet some more regional photographers or hook up with the ones we already know.

John

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations, John!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Great, John! Congrats!

I'll try to make the drive. Road trip!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Shawn.

Jolefler, thank you. We would love to have you join us at our Friedlander and Edward Weston show gathering the weekend of March 21, 2009.

See thread: http://www.apug.org/forums/forum174/...gathering.html

John Powers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin