Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,909   Online: 928

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Firenze - Florence

I' l wisit Firenze for a few days this week.
    Anyone know if there is a photshop selling analog photpaper/kemikals etc in the city??
    - OM -

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi,
    there is one in the center the name of the shop is "Foto Ottica MB" the street is "Via Ghibellina" the shopr is nearby Verdi's theater... Usually it always available analog and chemicals...

Best

Stefano
    Digital is Slow..........Analog is ROCK!!!!

Visit me at http://www.stefanogermi.com
    Visit My Portfolio in Apug

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Stefano;
    Tanks a lot. I' l visit the store for shore. I’m living in a very small village in Norway and haven’t seen a photo shop with analogue equipment sins I visited Roma last year.

I’ m ordering all my stuff by Internet and would like to see and touch before I by.

I have also visited our website and like your photos a lot, especially those from the Tuscany landscape.

I have been told that Firenze is an rather expensive city, do I have to expect that it will be so here too?

- OM

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    OM
    Firenze is rather expensive city, but I think as all the turistic cities, it's quite easy to save money, my advice is avoid turistic restaurant, look well at the menu' outside the restaurant or pizzeria,(you could eat well with 15-20 euros but also bad with 100 euros) the other sites(museum, gallery etc) if I remember well, it isn't so expensive.
    Thanks a lot about my photos on my website.
    When will you come here?
    Maybe we can meet and go to take pictures on the Landscape....

Ciao

Stefano

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you eat meat, don't forget to have a "bistecca fiorentina"; the "house wine" will also be excellent.

Buon viaggio.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato Tonelli View Post
    If you eat meat, don't forget to have a "bistecca fiorentina"; the "house wine" will also be excellent.

Buon viaggio.
    I'd recommend the Vernaccia di San Gimignano. A delightful white wine from just outside the city. Many restaurants will carry it...

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi again and thanks to all of you for your advices. We look forward to vis the city that we have heard so mych about. The trip is a present to my wife wich was 50 last month.

Stefano:
    Thanks for your invitation.
    We will arrive in Firenze Thursday evening and stay until Monday morning. We will stay at Atlantic Palace in via Nazionale 12. I would love to go with you for a trip to the Toscany landscap for photograpy. If you can make it, I wil come with you any time. Its up to you to decide.
    I’ l bring my Leic M6, a lot of film, and hope to photograph a lot.

Grazie per il suo invito.
    Andiamo a Firenze giovedi sera e veniamo lunedi mattina. Stiamo in Atlantic Palace, Via Nazionale 12. Mi piacerebbe tanto incontrarla, e faciamo foto di paesaggio.

Se hai la possibilita, lascio decidere a lei quando e dove.
    - OM

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato Tonelli View Post

Buon viaggio.
    You have to try Bistecca alla Fiorentina, absolutelly, in Firenze there a very good restaurant "Perseo" where you can eat a fantastic Bistecca alla Fiorentina.
    You shouldn't miss also another two old and poor plate.
    One is Trippa alla Fiorentina, it's a part on bowel, I don't know translaction I think Tripe. To taste perfectelly put over trippa a bit of grated parmigiano cheese.
    Second it's a take away, always and old a poor recipe, Panino con lampredotto, it's also another part of bowel, you can easily find in every part of Firenze.

I'd recommend the Vernaccia di San Gimignano. A delightful white wine from just outside the city. Many restaurants will carry it...
    This wine is fantastic, you have also to try some Chianti label Gallo Nero, it's a very good, all are red wine.

Best

Stefano

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    OM,
    I've just seen you reply after my post, I have to see how are my job is planning,I'll try to post if I'm free on a days that you have written.

Stefano

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Tanks again to all of you. We will certainly try the Italian vine, and the food too.
    I' m promising to post some photos from the trip her.
    - OM -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin