Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,591   Online: 983

Thread: Gaspe, Quebec

Shooter
    Medium Format

Gaspe, Quebec

Thinking about a road trip, and looking for help from apugers who might have visited, or live there. What to see, and where to go?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Strands tripod holes.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I took a trip through Qc, including the Gaspe, about 12 years ago... I'd suggest Kodachrome for the colors, actually... if you can get some! There are plenty of opportunities for landscape, 'pastoral', and sea-side type photography, some nice old buildings, etc. Waterfalls in the forest... I got my only halfway decent 'wildlife' photo there, too... A lynx was catnapping in a meadow and politely posed for a few nice photos before getting up and walking off... You might consider taking the ferry across the the N side of the St. Laurent, too, if you have time!

Robert J. Liebermann
    photos: http://rjl.us/photo
    Eureka Alaska/Vermillion Michigan USA

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin