Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,050   Posts: 1,561,151   Online: 779

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    My eyes!!! Argh...I'm blind!!
    How are you planning on shaving your palms?
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Carnie View Post
    Now looking back I see it was the guy from Manitoba who let the cat out of the bag.. Way to go..
    Did you know that if I look northwest from my front window I can see Alaska?
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have some shots in my Petri 7 of the new digs. I hope to get thenm printed in the next month and post some here. Nice to see the place, and the crew.

The orange jump suit ( or one from the past) is screwed to the wall high above the door inside the darkroom, adjacent to a Leafs jersey.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Hi Mike

That Orange Jump suit was Dylan's , his amp is beside it .
    thanks for dropping by with the family.

Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
    I have some shots in my Petri 7 of the new digs. I hope to get thenm printed in the next month and post some here. Nice to see the place, and the crew.

The orange jump suit ( or one from the past) is screwed to the wall high above the door inside the darkroom, adjacent to a Leafs jersey.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David William White View Post
    I just stopped by this morning on my way to work and managed to spend a couple of minutes with a Sandy King print. I don't if this makes sense, but it was like looking at the whole world.

Thanks for commenting about my print. Does that mean you liked it?

Sandy King

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sanking View Post
    Thanks for commenting about my print. Does that mean you liked it?

Sandy King
    More than I could say with just words. Never seen anything so impressive and unforgettable. Ever.
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Sandy

There were a lot of positive comments on your image, its the largest in the show and the branches of the tree brings you into the center of the image , and once there ones eyes are kept in the middle looking at all the fine details , shapes and textures, .
    You should take up photograhpy, you seem to have a knack for it.

How doe's that image look in Carbon? a few people were asking about that, as well a local gallery owner asked me if you would do a show at her space.

Bob

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by David William White View Post
    More than I could say with just words. Never seen anything so impressive and unforgettable. Ever.
    David,

Thanks, that is about the nicest thing anyone has ever said about one of my photographs.

Sandy

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sandy

There were a lot of positive comments on your image, its the largest in the show and the branches of the tree brings you into the center of the image , and once there ones eyes are kept in the middle looking at all the fine details , shapes and textures, .
    You should take up photograhpy, you seem to have a knack for it.

How doe's that image look in Carbon? a few people were asking about that, as well a local gallery owner asked me if you would do a show at her space.

Bob
    Very nice to hear that the print was well viewed.

I have made that print in carbon transfer up to 12X18" size. It is one of the most incredible carbon prints I have made because all that fine detail is transformed into a tapestry of surface relief that is visually highly unique.

In fact, the friend who made the large print for me did so because he was so captivated by the carbon image and just wanted to see what it would like like as a pigment inkjet print.

Would definitely be interested in doing a gallery show there some time. Put the person in contact with me and we can go from there.

Sandy

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Anyone in the Toronto area this Saturday are welcome to drop by. Its our Grand Opening at our new location .
    www.elevatordigital.ca for directions.
    hope to see some APUGers drop by.

Bob
    Sorry I missed it, after seeing the space you moved from I'm sure this space must be incredible.

Did you have any "Kickaboo Juice" to serve?

Cheers!
    Real Photographs are Born Wet !
    http://www.steve-sherman.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin