Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,697   Posts: 1,482,545   Online: 885

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am able to get very good results with the 5 liter E-6 kit over the course of an entire year. I fill the head space of the bottles with Dust-Off and keep them at around 55F in the basement. Whenever I need to develop I mix up the minimum chemistry using an oral syringe and am good to go. It is easier and more long lasting than you think. Good luck!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by deisenlord View Post
    I didn't know Tom Arndt's get together were still happening after MCP closed? Where are they now?
    Ike
    They're meeting tomorrow at 630 at the Wyman Building in Mpls. I'm not sure if they still are called the Camera Workers Group, but I think it's the same core of people.

Here's a link to a google map I made of art/photo stuff here in the Cities. The Wyman Bldg is the red thumbtack downtown in Mpls.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin