Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,719   Posts: 1,483,129   Online: 1237

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PC Headland, Karamea was on my itinerary a while back and despite lots of research, the further north I drove the more isolated and disoriented I became. There is definitely something up there by way of ancient riverine forests that probably would rival those in Tasmania's Tarkine. Will go after Karamea with a vengeance next visit (probably November).
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

One beautiful image is worth
    a thousand hours of therapy.

"It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government
    to save the environment."
    .::Ansel Adams

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Thanks for all the tips

Thanks everyone. Leaving on Sunday and am really looking forward to the trip. I'm bringing 40 Acros quickloads for the 4x5 and 20 rolls of Acros for the Rolleiflex. I'll post some results after I get through all of this when I get back in March.

Bryan

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Sounds like a great combo! In afterthought, I wish I had also taken my Rollei TLR when I took my 4x5 down to New Zealand (I took a Olympus XA instead). Oh, well -- at least I don't look at multiple images on 120 and think "I wish I had gotten that on 4x5!" LOL!

Enjoy!!!

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin