Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,312   Posts: 1,536,660   Online: 817

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Rome, Italy - film supplies

I've just come back from a very enjoyable long weekend in Rome. (Enjoyable that is except for the misfortune of my girlfriend who got food poisoning on our last day and had some pretty serious conversations with the airplane bathroom...)

We often see, "Where can I get film while travelling in...," questions in the forums. So here's my answer for Rome.

I ran out of film while there and, much to my surprise, stumbled on a groovy little outfit who stock all sorts of films and related things. Alessandro allowed me to keep shooting so it seems fair to give him a plug in return. His outfit is called ars-imago (http://ars-imago.com).

Thanks Alessandro.

OMU

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi
    I’ll visit them in late April. Tanks for the information.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Looks very cool. The "about us" page on the link you included is pretty interesting. These guys seem to have a deep connection with analog, and particularly B&W photography. I wish them great success in a city that has plenty of beauty to capture on film. I lived there for 6 years and always had difficulty finding analog supplies. I used to go to a relatively famous shop off of Campo de' Fiori, but the owners were very snotty. Would have been great to have known of this place.
    "There is a time and place for all things, the difficulty is to use them only in their proper time and places." -- Robert Henri

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin