Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,013   Online: 700

Shooter
    Medium Format

Ruidoso, NM in May

I am going to be in Ruidoso in Mid-May. I am wondering if any of our western Apuggers have any tips on where to go and what to shoot. Also, I know there are some photoshops in up north, but do I need to carry everything I need, or travel light and buy film there?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Check out Bonito Lake Trail #13. I took one of my best images there. BTW, wanna buy 2.42 acres in Alto.. cheap?? It's beutiful there... just yards from the Lincoln National Forest. I need the cash NOW!!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    If I was about 20 years older and ready to move west, I might take you up on it. However, I would have to pay right now completely in rolls of 120 film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How about Fort Stanton cave, White sands, Lincoln State Monument(wild west town), Valley of a thousand fires(I think thats what its called). Its been years since I've been through there, If you have the time, run down to Roswell and check out the UFO schtuff.

Rick

Images
    Carry the film with you. Better to be safe.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin