Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,989   Posts: 1,524,088   Online: 1138

Shooter
    Medium Format

Road trip Rostock-Kraków

Hi all,

With friends, we decided to go for an Easter road trip. The "plan", if any, is to go toward Poland from Rostock in Germany. We expect to reach Kraków. I wonder if any of you have nice tips on must see along the way, like nice small towns or nature marvels.

Thanks,

Jeff

ath
    Shooter
    35mm
    The old Hanse Towns (e.g. Stralsund) and Rügen and Usedom.
    If you look for accommodation in Rügen drop me a PM.
    Regards,
    Andreas

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jfdupuis View Post
    Hi all,

With friends, we decided to go for an Easter road trip. The "plan", if any, is to go toward Poland from Rostock in Germany. We expect to reach Kraków. I wonder if any of you have nice tips on must see along the way, like nice small towns or nature marvels.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Make a full stop at Goerlitz (nice city), right on the border to Poland. Visit there the Meyer-Goerlitz optical museum!

Cheers

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Andreas. Let's see if they can fit in. If not, that looks like a nice area that seems to worth to spend a week-end during the summer.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin