Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,491   Online: 950

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need a lab for B&W and Xprocessing in San Francisco

Good Day,
    I need the location of a lab in the bay area (I'll be traveling between Mission and Lafayette) that does b&w processing and crossprocessing (e6 film in c41 chems).

I shoot txp and like the look of hc110 19:1 semi stand (am I dreaming?) I haven't done roller or inversion agitation every 30/60 sec's in many years. When I did I used d76, but would prefer to stick with what I know. Any help here would be great as I'm shooting a client and I'm not looking to be surprised. As an alternative I could get clip tests done, but I'd like to avoid experimentation. My plan c is to use DSLR, do the channel mixing fro the look I'm after, but I'd really like to avoid that.

The crossprocessing is not so specific. If they do it they do it and all is good. although, I'd like not be charged extra and I tend to like to have it pull processed. I'm happy to pay extra fro pull processing.

All the film will be 120.

Any help would be great.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I also need a location to rent equipment. Mostly studio stuff, but I might also need to rent a lens or two.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin