Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,957   Posts: 1,558,043   Online: 1114

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    The rock slide on I-40 has been cleared from NC to TN westbound and one lane is open eastbound, so it shoudn'l be a problem.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher1450 View Post
    The rock slide on I-40 has been cleared from NC to TN westbound and one lane is open eastbound, so it shoudn'l be a problem.
    Yes. I did see that just after I posted. Franklin is now available from the West.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I was at Great Smoky National Park last summer with my family. It was about the middle of July. We camped one night on the east border and one night at Elkmont Campground more in the middle (east-west) and towards the northern boundary. Cades Cove is nice -- took the one-way road south and made a big loop. The one-way dirt portion was interesting in the minivan...normally I would not recommend that particular style of vehicle.

But each late afternoon we had tremendous thunderstorms. Put the tent up in the rain the first night and the next night the skies opened up just I finished setting up the tent (in fact T-storms seem to be with us that whole trip cross-country and back -- had an especially nice one on the shores of Lake Ontario.) The weather was not too bad in Great Smokies...helped by the T-storms probably.. We had a great swim in Little River.

I was just photographing with the Rolleiflex on that trip. Working with the 8x10 there would not have been as comfortable as it is under the cool redwoods!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin