Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,725   Online: 1017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

in belgium...need loner tripod

hey all

i am in namur belgium. i was thinkking about shooting in Brugge or some place with my 4x5 but i do not have a tripod. is anyone willing to lend me a tripod for the weekend? any one wanna come shoot with me?

thanks.

eddie
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Eddie,

You can loan my Manfrotto 455B or Berlebach 8083 Report Ash wood with 551 head.

Even maybe better shooting together. However you're in the Ardennes now and have to go up to the South East of the Netherlands (Regio Oss - Nijmegen).

I have a shooting Regional (on Sunday morning) with my friend Jorge from Portugal. Around the river Maas. I am sure you would like this too. Further you can always go to Brugge but that's in the West of Belgium, you're in the East now
    And if you want to see old houses, come to Ravenstein, 650 years old in nice style like Amsterdam.

Greetz,

Robert

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The Maas is nicer in and just south of Namur, Robert.
    Why don't you and your friend meet up with Eddie there, and then go to Brugge (which is even more beautiful than Raventein) later?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    yeah, lets meet, i am in Namur now. i plan to make MOVE in the morning. try calling me if you please. i would love to shoot with others....anywhere is fine.

my phone number is 04 936 12705 here in belgium.

thanks

eddie

lens photos here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    First, if you guys are meeting up, it's not longer a "loner" tripod. Perhaps a "loaner" now.

But talk about the power of APUG! Connections all over the globe.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Connections all over the globe
    Things can change quickly. Eddie is underway for a nice shoot and I have planned for the next day a shoot in the Belgium Haute Fagnes and Monschau (Germany). From there it's easy to go back to Namen (Namur) again.

If we want we can do our own film development in B&W, C41 from 35mm till 8x10". I am sure this will be a great week end!

Greetz,

Robert

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    i have met robert and will be shooting near here....no bruge this time.

cheers

eddie

lens photos here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I will see what we made yesterday and on Saturday. It was a great experience and except from Jorge (my friend) we met AGX(from APUG) , who went to Holland to see and meet our shoot. Lucky for him the town is very small so that he could find us at the end.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    That place, Ravenstein, was new to me.

The surrounding countryside was charming; I later spent some time driving an top of those winding dykes and through some alleyways.

By the way, I got to hold an Chamonix field camera in hand first time. An impressing, little (4x5) thing.
    Last edited by AgX; 06-14-2010 at 02:27 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes, It's a very nice environment but next time take your (analog) camera with you and make a call to join us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin