Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,897   Online: 977

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Somewhere, either here or on the LFPhoto site, I've seen pictures of a get-together of Chinese photographers in Beijing. There were a lot of them, and there were a lot of large format cameras. Where there is large format there must surely be chemicals. There is a photo store district near Tienamin square IIRC. Maybe one of your contacts could check out the stores before you get there to find out about chemicals and photo clubs.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewkirkby View Post
    Great links, and what a nice site to explore! I hope to buy him a beer when I am in China!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since I am posting this from shanghai I can guarantee no problem with apug. You will also find film and chems here though wierdly, Kodak is not big here in their colour pro range...eg portra, it is mainly Fuji. Otherwise plenty of Band W choices and analog camera equipment. PM me if you have specific questions....I lived here 4 years and spend around 10 days a month here at the moment.

Word of warning....the last person who told me they were coming to China for 1-2 years left after 4 ;-)....

Kal
    Kal Khogali

www.kal-khogali.com

Visit my Photo Scrap Book

www.shutteringeye.wordpress.com

"Wake up, dream, and photograph what you have seen.
    Don't wake up, photograph, and dream of what could have been."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin