Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,878   Online: 1026

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Any APUG'rs in Moose Jaw, SK??

Doing a road trip from Calgary to Winnipeg and the first night I am staying in Moose Jaw (July 28th). If anyone has a couch I could crash on that would be great! Or at least a suggestion of a cheap hotel. And I do mean CHEAP, but safe.

Thanks,

Eric
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Cheap hotels are hard to come by in this part of the world, alas. Regina's got more hotel construction going on now and in recent times than has happened in years, but it doesn't stop a summer night stay from being $150-ish. Moose Jaw is not much better.

I'm not aware of any APUGgers in Moose Jaw, alas. There are at least a couple of us in Regina.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well I suppose I could go all the way to Regina. Anyone up for a sofa surfer??
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Right now that night doesn't look like it will work for me, but hopefully someone else will be available.

When are you heading back west?
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Bump. Soon to be homeless in Sask. Well for at least one night anyway.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin