Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,314   Posts: 1,536,688   Online: 897

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Any film users in Beijing this October?

There's a good chance I will be back in the Peoples' Republic of Overcharging Foreigners in mid to late October.

I'd love to meet up with any film photographers, both foreign and Chinese, if possible.

My time would be short, but a day or two spent exploring and shooting would be fantastic. Please let me know...any takers?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Colin, just through I would give this a bump - you never know what might happen in this last week and a bit before your arrival - looking forward to hitting up WuKeSong!
    -dereck|james|gignac
    dereckjamesgignac.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Dereck
    So far, it looks like I'll have Sunday the 17th to the following Wednesday in Beijing. I have to go to Dalian right away. Definitely thinking a walkabout is in order, as well as a trip to the camera mall.

By all means -- if anyone else wants to have an APUG meet-up in Beijing (is that a first?) please let us know!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hey Derek
    Great to meet up with you in Beijing! Is this some sort of record for an APUG gathering...most far-flung meeting?

In the midst of developing a ton of film from the visit...anyway, thanks for coming out!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Colin, glad to have been able to meet up. I'm in the process of assembling a bit of a portfolio for a possible photo gig out here which might be very fruitful and provide me with a decent amount of work (fingers crossed.) It's all in the early stages and I'll let you know how it turns out. I'm also needing to get that new camera - probably going to get something MF-based to add a bit more works to the portfolio before I present it.

Let's hope we set that record - we should receive an award or something
    Take care and best of luck out there!
    -dereck|james|gignac
    dereckjamesgignac.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'm very envious of anyone living so close to the Wukesong camera mall!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin