Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,025   Online: 826

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Vermont beautiful places near Québec

Hi everyone,
    I live in Montréal and I was wondering if someone could give me some advices to find places in Vermont to photograph near the border of Québec. I like water, snow, rocks, old barn etc.
    Thank you
    Jacques

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For a starter trip, come down through the townships to either the east or west side of Vermont, then drive VT Route 105 in either direction. There's enough to keep you busy for a full day, especially at the speed of 4x5 and by making a loop out of the trip you'll have easy highway connections back to Montreal. Next, come down via Sherbrooke as if you want to connect with I-91, but get off on Rt. 5 and start exploring the Northeast Kingdom Area of Vermont.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thank you Tim.

Shooter
    35mm
    Most places in VT near the border are beautiful but if you can drive a little further down 91 to 93. The White Mountains are not too far from you and very beautiful.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin