Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,883   Online: 947

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Watcom County, Washington State--Mount Baker

Yesterday I was bored. It was cloudy in the morning and I was starting to think that I would not be able to use all of the Kodachrome that I bought last year. By mid-day it was starting to clear up, so I thought, "Why not drive up to Mount Baker?"

It is a nice part of living in western Washington: the Cascades. Since it was already afternoon I decided to head for the area on the west side of the mountain so that I could take advantage of the afternoon light. There aren't too many weeks left in the year before the snow come to the mountains and access is not as easy.

I came away with three rolls of Kodachrome ant a few shots of black and white. I guess it was a nice day after all.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great place, Watcom county. My son's in Bellingham and I go visiting whenever I can. Went up to Mt Baker last March. Glad to hear there are some APUGgers out there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin