Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,471   Online: 1134

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Please count me in as well. Is it possible to relocate this thread to the Australia forum? I almost missed it altogether.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphLambrecht View Post
    I will be in Melbourne from Mar26 until Apr18 and would like to meet a few of you APUGers if possible. Anybody interested?

Oh, I wouldn't mind meeting another APUGer from a far away land, and a famous author to boot! I'm interested, but not in a wander around the Botanical Gardens. Something more cerebral and engaging than a time-wasting ramble through the botanical gardens. Plenty of digs in Richmond for a latté and/or lunch, though parking is usually a pain in the brake pads.

End of March is a little vague with me: if I've departed with the rest of the mafia clan here on the around-Australia junket around then, obviously I'll miss it, but no plans set yet. Need to keep this thread visible: I happened upon it purely by chance.
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    You fellas from Adelaide, if you desire, we have one bed with floor space in our sun room, you just need to bring a sleeping bag. First one who puts their hand up, gets the bed

I'm located 14 klm's south of the CBD, the airport is 32 klm's north of the CBD.

Richmond is 3 to 5 klm's East of the CBD.

If I can borrow the missus's car I can carry three passengers, otherwise my ute can only take one passenger, not sure what her plans are at this stage.

Mick.
    Thanks for the offer Mick, but I think we are going to use this as an opportunity to stay in the city (something that I think neither of us do often)...you know, weekend away from the wife's, seedy bar's...... (just joking).

Cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    You fellas from Adelaide, if you desire, we have one bed with floor space in our sun room, you just need to bring a sleeping bag. First one who puts their hand up, gets the bed

I'm located 14 klm's south of the CBD, the airport is 32 klm's north of the CBD.

Richmond is 3 to 5 klm's East of the CBD.

If I can borrow the missus's car I can carry three passengers, otherwise my ute can only take one passenger, not sure what her plans are at this stage.

Mick.

Didn't you come from the country Mick? A ute can carry any number of pax: the driver, one in the middle, the passenger, 4 to 6 on the back. Go up to see the Deniliquin Ute Muster and see how the boys pack 'em in, all quite amusing, if not quite the legal deal, still, they have the blessing of the boys in blue during the muster! How many pax have you tried??
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Gosh I too nearly missed this one. If work does not send me away I am in too! Like Mick I too can offer a bed to someone from Interstate/OS. But be warned I have a 5 & a 3 year old that ask heaps of questions of all the guests.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Are we still on for April 2nd?
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It's in my diary!

Marc!
    Marc Morel
    photographie argentique!
    ------------
    http://mrmarcmorel.wordpress.com/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have 2nd of April marked in as "Apug Day". Would you rather a day trip somewere out of town or a local city type thing Ralph. Im pretty sure we won't be able to supply some of those nice girls you seem to have a fondness of photographing though..

Christine excepted Mark...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, Tiger Airways permitting, there will be an Adelaide invasion on that day. We are pretty keen, though, to stay within the metro area.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Still in my plans for that day.
    Cheers - Andy C
    ---------------------

16mm Cine, 35mm, 120, 5x4 & 7x5.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin