Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,967   Posts: 1,558,438   Online: 975

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    In my first year as a photographer i have done Norfolk graveyards, ruined churches and beaches, subways and skateparks, Glastonbury, North Devon and Tintagel. My favourite? All of them. Anywhere that can have a picture taken of it is the place I want to be.
    [size=1]the all new darkplanet photoblog[/size][size=1]
    [/size]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Everywhere I've found something to photograph (mmm that's everywhere I've been) and the ones I still have to visit

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    Everywhere I've found something to photograph (mmm that's everywhere I've been) and the ones I still have to visit
    But, are there some places that you enjoy visiting more than others? Places where you go when you are too tired to do much, but still want to take pictures, places you go when you are just too limited in time?
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Roteague - here's one "near" you...South Point, Big Island...simply incredible...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Andris Apse does do some beautiful photography.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert
    My friend in NZ lives along the Central Otago Rail Trail. I told her to keep watching the trail, because one day I'm going to come walking up it.
    Ha ha - nice! Actually, with the frequency that trains go along there, you'll have time to set up the camera a few times on the way too.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmoo
    Roteague - here's one "near" you...South Point, Big Island...simply incredible...
    I was pretty close to there last year; shooting at the black sand beaches near Kea'au.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John McCallum
    Andris Apse does do some beautiful photography.
    Ha ha - nice! Actually, with the frequency that trains go along there, you'll have time to set up the camera a few times on the way too.
    I imagine that it will take several days to walk the route, since it is 150km in length. http://www.centralotagorailtrail.co.nz/

I had heard that the Southerner stopped running a couple of years ago. I rode in from Christ Church to Balclutha; simply a fantastic ride. My friend was living there at the time. She took me on the Taieri River Gorge railway, which I took some pictures from. Also, I was able to photograph the Kingston Flyer. as it pulled into the station.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Right now I love the north end of the Great Salt Lake. We are in the sixth year of a drought and the lake is at near record low. The north end is crusted in several inches of salt and the water is pink with algae. Right now it is a unique landscape and worth the trip but I suggest a good 4x4 like a jeep or truck, an all wheel drive car will realy take a beating. Photographers are coming from arround the world to shoot it because a few good winters and the lake will rise to its old level.

Shooter
    Sub 35mm

Cycling the Otago Rail Trail

Hi,

I have cycled the Otago Rail Trail a couple of times and every time it was an awesome experience. very beautiful scenery. www.otagorailtrail.co.nz has a complete guide to the Otago Central Rail Trail, South Island, New Zealand.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Of the places I have traveled to and would want to go back to because I found them so beautiful, I would place the Canadian Rockies and the Grand Canyon high on the list. The place I wold love to explore more would be the countryside of Mexico north of Mexico City. The place I want to go to where I have not been is Paris, Bordeaux and Tuscany.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin