Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,354   Online: 1009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    About 35 rolls of 120. (7 boxes).

Since i can go through several rolls an hour, that is not a remarkable amount. I think I brought four boxes for a 30 hour trip, once. 120 is the only format where I shoot like that, 4x5 and larger are much slower, and 35mm takes me weeks to finish a roll.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I regularly fly with about 40-60 rolls, it's more dependant on the weight/baggage restrictions, some airlines only allow one carry on bag others one bag & a laptop case so that's really a determining factor.

Occasionally I fly with film, a dev tank & chemistry etc and process while abroad.

Film's considerably more expensive in Europe, you could always post some ahead and maybe make contact with an APUG member with a darkroom and process while in Europe (B&W), there's labs for Colour C41/E6 in most cities.

Ian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin