Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,605   Online: 833

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Japan earthquake

I just watched some news footage of what looked to be the interior of a Yodobashi, trembling under the force of the horrible March 11 earthquake, with boxes of film tumbling onto the floor. This image really brought home the fact that this disaster, so far around the world, is directly affecting the lives of some of our own.

My thoughts and prayers are with our friends in Japan.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Monitors please merge threads

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Its was really a bad news. Pray for Japan. All members Kindly pray for Japan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by garry15 View Post
    Its was really a bad news. Pray for Japan. All members Kindly pray for Japan
    The residents of Japan are certain to be in all of our thoughts but we don't all do praying.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin