Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,991   Posts: 1,524,220   Online: 1113

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Photographic availability around the world

As mentioned in another thread, I have the hubby type who has worked hard (5 minutes worth) to put together a data base for me. It will catagorise the various types of products/services available to photographers around the world. When you travel some of the questions that arise is: Will I be able to obtain my tpe of film at that location? What if my camera breaks in Katmundu where do I get it repaired? Are there rental darkrooms in Costa rica? The list goes on. As Philldresser has suggested, instead of me slowly going to people to get their information about their location, and entering it all myself, I need people who woule volunteer for their respective location and use a template I would supply to enter the data. this then can be incorporated into the main data base and more quicly become available to all.

It will be available on the Emulsion Magazine site, which Sean is linking directly to apug. It will help both sites attract more people.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Emulsion magazine-I looked it up and couldn't find it.Is there an actual website or something in the works?
    "An object never performs the same function as its name or its image"-Rene Magritte

"An image of a dog does not bite"-William James applied to photography

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Nice idea Aggie. With the retreat of the Kodak Empire, those distinctive yellow signs may disappear from likes of Katmandu and Tangiers. Good Luck!
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Happy to assist.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    very cool logo, Aggie! I'd be happy to help out here! I'll put something in the regional area & gather the info from around the state.
    Jeanette
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Happy to help out Aggie
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Send me the template and I will gladly fill out sources for camera and film in Mexico City. Sadly, there is not much outside of Mexico City in regards to film other than 35 mm and 120 but I will gladly provide those too.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I've already volunteered... that right?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Aggie, I have already started compiling a list for you. Do you want it when I'm finished, or just go ahead and send it in parts? The ones I have written down so far were with pencil and paper (analog ), but can easily type them up for you.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin