Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,697   Posts: 1,549,091   Online: 1109

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Glad you had an enjoyable trip Robert, pity about some of the weather. You mention another trip down under soon; Are you considering Sydney as a stop? If so, I'd be happy to meet up, share some *more* Vegemite and maybe some ales. Could also help out with some ideas and travel etc around Sydney.

Any idea when we might see some of the results of your trip on APUG?

Glenn
    Sydney

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSYD
    Glad you had an enjoyable trip Robert, pity about some of the weather. You mention another trip down under soon; Are you considering Sydney as a stop? If so, I'd be happy to meet up, share some *more* Vegemite and maybe some ales. Could also help out with some ideas and travel etc around Sydney.

Any idea when we might see some of the results of your trip on APUG?

Glenn
    Sydney
    Hi Glenn,

I'd love to get together on my next trip, but, I will have to pass on the Vegemite. It was a great trip, in spite of the rain. The biggest problem I had this last trip was trying to find an ATM machine that would accept my American banks card (on my way back to Sydney for the return home); I finally found one in Yass.

I always come through Sydney (direct flight from Honolulu), I dislike driving in Melbourne. I don't always stay in Sydney, just generally pick up my car and head down the M5; it has to be one of the most beautiful drives. However, I do have several friends living in Sydney - one of whom is a commercial photographer. Next time I am in Australia, I will spend a few days in Sydney; I want a nighttime shot of the Opera House and Harbour.

Not sure when I will get anything from the trip posted. I'm really concentrating on getting my portfolio together, which means primarily images of Hawaii - which I need to have initially completed by January.

Thanks,
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin