Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,585   Posts: 1,545,799   Online: 1116

Shooter
    35mm

Bremen, Germany - Suggestions?

Hi all, Im off to Bremen on the 25th for 4 days and was wondering if anyone could suggests places to visit, things to do in the daytime etc. If it could be photographed in some way, then all the better for it

I went to Bremen last December, where my friends and I and wandered the beautiful Christmas market/fair and Schnoor for 2 days and did the Becks brewery tour the next....Sadly the former wont be around in July!
    OM-2n, 50/1.8 (Black) | AE-1 Program, 50/1.8 (Silver)
    flickr.
    My other little piece of the Web.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You find a beer garden in place of christmas market, it is very nice when it is shinning.

http://www.google.de/search?q=schlac...2&ved=0CFUQsAQ

It is very good place to photography too, esp., during night.

Also, you can walk around the Markt platz(Market place), Town hall and the main shopping street.

http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&bi...190l1203l0.8l8

You can take plenty of pictures in Bremen.

Quote Originally Posted by Selidor View Post
    Hi all, Im off to Bremen on the 25th for 4 days and was wondering if anyone could suggests places to visit, things to do in the daytime etc. If it could be photographed in some way, then all the better for it

I went to Bremen last December, where my friends and I and wandered the beautiful Christmas market/fair and Schnoor for 2 days and did the Becks brewery tour the next....Sadly the former wont be around in July!
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin