Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,287   Online: 898

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave--
    I'm not too far off of Market Street:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=37....&gid1=21361608

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Krueger View Post
    I may do that. Do you sell film? I plan to ship my film out to the hotel and then ship it back, but I would like to have a backup plan in case the film gets lost.

I assume I would be walking up Market street to get to you. Is that a pretty safe area? My past experiences in SF have been all good. I have always traipsed around (usually sticking to Market Street and areas north) feeling pretty safe.
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Uh oh, sounds interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Daniel View Post
    tjaded, remind me to tell you some stories next time I see you, including just a block from your shop. If nothing else, you'll be reminded that one should never say never
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tjaded View Post
    Dave--
    I'm not too far off of Market Street:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=37....&gid1=21361608
    Thanks. I already looked up your location. I may drop by while I'm there. I plan to fedex my film out and fedex the exposed film back. Since I do it through work, it's pretty easy (and cheap) to ship it out and have a preprinted return shipping label to ship it back. I don't anticipate any problems, but if it gets lost, I will definitely be needing a place to buy film.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin