Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,914   Posts: 1,584,704   Online: 743

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Aah - ok.
    Did you enjoy Prague?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yeah it was beautiful but absolutely stuffed with English tourists getting drunk. I'd like to spend a little more time there but it's not real high on the list of priorities as Asia is much more accessible from AU (and cheaper!) and has so much that is more-different from my usual life.

Next time back to Europe will probably be Pripyat if they open it again.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I made it home, with a bit of a haul:

I think there's about 95 there plus 3 more in the backs with a couple frames left on each. As I get through the processing and scanning I'll be putting up a website with the better ones on it and I'll post a link for that later. Probably a week or two before there's much substantive there.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Impressive! I would be interested in your Moscow subway pictures. Is that all 120 film?

Shooter
    35mm
    Must be almost a 1000 photos there. I was going to say you'll be busy this winter but then saw you're in Australia so maybe you'll have no tan this summer!
    Steve.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yep, all 6x7 on 120, makes it 972 frames by my count; I thought it was going to be more than that. And about 900 DSLR shots.

I'm gonna be quite the pale recluse for a while; I have one day off tomorrow to start developing before returning to my dayjob. I'm slightly concerned since most of the film went through 14 "film-safe" xrays; mostly I shot neg and am sure I can print through any uniform fog, but there are about 10 rolls of chromes in there. I put a sacrificial blank roll of TMY2 in my checked luggage on the last (Guilin-Guangzhou-Sydney-Adelaide) leg and will use that to see how bad the checked-luggage scanners are.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Processing, scanning and uploading is proceeding apace and images will all eventually appear here.

So far I've souped 16 rolls of Acros and scanned 7 of them, so what you see there now is only a tiny fraction. If you see some now and come back for more every week or so, it's probably simpler just to look through my stream and work your way back until stuff starts to look familiar again.

No fog evident so far and this Acros saw all of the xrays.

Moscow Subway!
    Last edited by polyglot; 10-07-2011 at 11:44 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin