Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,719   Online: 794

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    I sometimes miss living in Arizona, so I recently subscribed to Arizona Highways - which, BTW, has a policy of not accepting images taken on digital cameras.
    That is just so Jack Dykinga doesn't beat them to death with his left-handed Arca-Swiss....
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    I sometimes miss living in Arizona, so I recently subscribed to Arizona Highways - which, BTW, has a policy of not accepting images taken on digital cameras.
    Robert, I miss living there as well. Half of my wife's family still live there, her father in Tucson and two brothers just outside Phoenix. She has been back there more than I have.
    I would like to relocate there after the kids are through with college in about five years - time for her to be near her family!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    For any and all. If you are planning a trip to Tucson during decent weather (meaning not too hot outside to sit under a dark cloth, from October until May), please contact me if you want to go out shooting. There is plenty to see here and many different opportunities for photography. I'd be glad to meet you, talk photography and shoot a few images. Just drop me an email. tim

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kennedy
    That is just so Jack Dykinga doesn't beat them to death with his left-handed Arca-Swiss....
    He has written a couple of nice editorials on film vs digital for them. He is absolutely, one of my favorites. He has a new book coming out, that I have been keeping my eye out for.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin